3-ply Face Mask
(CE & FDA certificated)
50 pcs / package
This European Standard specifies construction and performance requirements, and test methods for surgical masks intended to limit the transmission of infective agents from staff to patients and (in certain situations vice;versa) during surgical procedures in operating theatres and other medica settings with similar requirements. This European Standard is not applicable to masks intended exclusively for the personal protection of staff. This standard is intended to help facilitate the choice of surgical face masks in the European Market by standardizing the information and performance data required for the masks.
• Face masks are 3-ply protection, ear loop, easy breathable
• Comfort - convenient to use
• Fit design - cover your nose and mouth perfectly
• Breathable - breathe easier
• Splash resistant - not translucent water slpash
• Available in both elastic band and adjustable Velcro band.
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to don.
Country of Origin
Made in China
• Intended to be worn by civilians
• Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
• DO NOT use in industrial settings
• DO NOT use for gases or vapors
• DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions Approvals and Standards
Time Use Limitation
Mask may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated with blood or body fluids. Discard after every use when used for over 8 hours consecutive use. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Shelf Life and Storage
• 2 years from the date of manufacture
• Use By date on box in YYYY-MM-DD format
• Store masks in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals