Alcohol Sanitizer Wipes
(CE & FDA certificated ; EN71-1:2014, EN71-2:2011+A1:2014, EN71-3:2013+A1:2014)
• More effective and efficient than sprays and towels.
• Lint-free and highly absorbent for an optimal clean.
• Water-based formula safe to use on plastics, laminates, metals, Plexiglas screens and rubber surfaces.
• Independently lab certified to quickly disinfect.
• Kills Staph (MRSA), Influenza A Virus, Norovirus and 99.9% of bacteria when used as directed. For Industrial & Institutional Use.
• Not less than 60% alcohol, and not more than 80% alcohol.
• Non-woven fabric
• Cetylpyridinium chloride 15%
• Propylene Glycol
• 2-phenoxyethanol 75%
• Ethylhexyl glycerol 5%
• Pure water
Country of Origin
Made in China
• To disinfect: Use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry.
• To sanitize and deodorize: Use on hard, nonporous non-food contact surfaces. Wipe surface. Use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 10 seconds. Let surface dry.
• Sterilization of skin and surfaces to help decrease bacteria.
Time Use Limitation
Wipe may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated with blood or body fluids. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Shelf Life and Storage
• 2 years from the date of manufacture
• Use By date on bag in YYYY-MM-DD format
• Keep away from oxidizing agents. Keep out of reach of children
• Store in temperatures between 5°C and 35°C and not exceeding 80% RH.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Shop use if you feel unwell or irritated.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page