(CE & FDA certificated ; EN1731 Standard)
▪ Shield width: 325 mm
▪ Shield total length: 230 mm
▪ Visor length: 210 mm
▪ Visor thickness: 400 µm.
▪ Shield depth: 40 mm
▪ Protective foam length: 225 mm
▪ Offers protection for facial mucosae (eyes, nose and mouth).
▪ Contagion prevention of diseases produced by microorganisms which spread by droplets due to the lock of splashes of body fluids and / or aerosols.
▪ Headband for subjection of the shield.
▪ Manufactured with light materials. Comfortable for use.
▪ Shield protection is compatible with the use of additional glasses and / or complementary masks.
• Transparent shield: PET
▪ Headband: 50% Polyester and 50% Elastane
▪ Protector foam: Polyurethane
▪ Rivet: Acetal resin
▪ Individual packaging: PE zip pouch, re-sealable
▪ Secondary packaging: Cardboard box
Country of Origin
Made in China
• Intended to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to help protect both the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
• Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
• DO NOT use in industrial settings
• DO NOT use for gases or vapors (i.e. anesthetic gases such as isoflurane or vapors from sterilants such as glutaraldehyde.)
• DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions Approvals and Standards
This shield helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations.