Hand Sanitizer (75% Alcohol)
(CE & FDA certificated ; EN 1276:2019 Standard)
*Personalization for bulk purchase
• Convenient, portable, easy to use and not time consuming.
• Risk of spreading gastrointestinal (stomach) and respiratory infection is decreased among families who use hand sanitizers.
• Help prevent skin dryness. Using these products can result in less skin dryness and irritation than hand-washing.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with alcohol content of 60-80%, and capacity of 60-500ml. Hand antisepsis for personal use.
• Wash free
• With aloe
• With chamomile
• Not less than 60% alcohol, and not more than 80% alcohol.
Country of Origin
Made in China
• Used as an all-purpose hand sanitizer gel.
• Will dry on hands, thus rinsing with water is not required.
• Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
• Do NOT use hand sanitizer if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy: for example, after gardening, playing outdoors, or after fishing or camping (unless a handwashing station is not available).
• Wash your hands with soap and water instead.
Time Use Limitation
This product has a recommended shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Shelf Life and Storage
• Minimum 2 years (also depending on storage conditions), expiry date clearly indicated on the product.
• Use By date on box in YYYY-MM-DD format
• Dry and cool (between 5-35 degrees Celsius)
• Material safety data sheet information (MSDS): Yes, shared by supplier
• Flammable. Keep away fire or flame. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If eye contact occurred flush immediately with water and call a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation develops.
• Keep out of reach of children.